Guide Your “Hidden” Major Donors Into Your Legacy Gift Pipeline
Build awareness with integrated “faith and family” messaging.
Generate immediate, qualified leads with our prospect survey package.
Honor your legacy givers with their own special society.
Help donors take the next step and track your progress.
What Our Clients Are Saying
- "Mike takes us on a journey whereby our donors can see benefit in legacy giving... I love Mike's multi-channel approach so that literally everything that we produce talks about legacy giving... the stories that are created are impactful."Penny Kievet | City Rescue Mission Jacksonville
Received $1.4 million
- "Mike helped us identify over 11,000 highly qualified legacy gift prospects, helped us create a workable plan to develop those relationships, and spark a greater interest with his well-written, attention-getting communication pieces."Vanessa Daniels | Mel Trotter Ministries
Received a legacy gift from a retired secretary with no children who cherished the ministry
- "Mike has a vast knowledge of planned giving and brings added value to any planned giving program no matter their level of sophistication with his multi-channel marketing system."Steve Hilbrands | Grace Bible College
Received $230,000 from a donor with an unknown support history
- "Mike's approach is quite the opposite of most planned giving experts. Instead of giving us tax mumbo-jumbo, he relates his topics in easy-to-understand copy that challenges supporters to think about God through their giving."Rachael Neal | Holland Rescue Mission
Received $450,000 from a donor that didn't even own a washing machine or dryer
- Muncie Ministries
“We received an excellent response rate and identified over 500 people in our legacy giving pipeline, who we can now focus on nurturing. We were also notified of $300,000 in legacy gifts. Partnering with Mike Buwalda, and Money for Ministries, is one of best decisions we've ever made towards development of a strategic legacy giving program."
- "Mike talks about impact, legacy, and stewardship - and less about designating money. Donors find the language refreshing and thought-provoking. We like it because it's a better description of a Biblical view of estate planning."Paul Spence | City Gospel Mission
Received $1.6 million legacy gift from a donor that made smaller gifts
- Alice Cavanaugh | Denver Rescue Mission
“We are extremely pleased with Mike’s transformational messaging and the results we have seen from our broad-based cultivation of legacy prospects. “
Received a legacy gift commitment from a couple with no children and non-believing extended family.
- "We are very thankful to the Lord for our partnership in ministry with Mike. Being from an agricultural state, the legacy materials are spot on with our culture and what the Bible says about stewardship: cultivate, plant seeds, and water."Mike Friend | City Impact
Received $200,000 with the help of a local Christian attorney
- "I like working with Mike because his approach to legacy gifts is family friendly. He is always available to answer questions and has an acute belief that the long-term future of ministry lies with legacy gifts. And, it shows."Frankie Powell | Miracle Hill Ministries
Received a $800,000 legacy gift from a single lady who gave $500 for operations and a stock gift